The Company Secretary is in charge of ensuring effective communication with and among the Board of Directors, management, and shareholders of the Company.
In order to safeguard the rights and interests of the Company’s shareholders, the primary responsibility of the Corporate Secretary is to make sure the Company conforms with Russian law, the Charter, and other internal corporate governance instruments.
The Corporate Secretary participates in organising and holding meetings of the Board of Directors, Board committees and general meetings of the Company’s shareholders.
The Corporate Secretary reports functionally to the Board of Directors and administratively to the General Director of the Company. The Corporate Secretary is appointed by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) on the basis of a decision of the Company’s Board of Directors.
The functions of the Corporate Secretary are listed in para. 3.1 of the Regulations of the Corporate Secretary. Key functions of the Corporate Secretary:
- Connecting the Company with regulatory bodies, market operators, registrar, and other professional securities market participants
- Supporting the work of the Board of Directors and its committees
- Maintaining communication between the Company and its shareholders and helping to avoid corporate conflicts
- Ensuring the application of and oversight of the processes set forth by the law and the Company’s internal documentation to enforce the rights and legitimate interests of shareholders
- Facilitating in the planning and holding of the Company’s general meetings of shareholders
- Assisting with the implementation of the Company’s information disclosure policy and seeing to the preservation of the corporate record
- Dealing with the Company’s insiders and accounting for the Company’s affiliates
Year of birth: 1980
Citizenship: Russian citizen
Education: In 2002, Mr Mironenko graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU) with a Graduate Diploma in Law.
Professional background: Since 2015, he has also worked as Legal Department Director at INARCTICA NW LLC.
As at 31 December 2022, he owned 44,997 shares, representing 0.0544% of the Company’s share capital. No shareholdings in the Company’s subsidiaries and associates.
No criminal record, and no administrative and/or criminal records for crimes involving money, taxes, levies, or the securities market.
There was no conflict of interest, even with regard to membership in the governing bodies of rival companies.